|Hello and thanks for visiting my website. I am an author, international lecturer, clinician, and world traveler. I offer lectures/workshops to health professionals at conferences, universities, and hospitals worldwide about:
- Illness beliefs of patients, families, and health care professionals.
- Spirituality, illness suffering, hope, and healing.
- Interventions that promote individual, couple, and family healing.
August 18 - 21:
12th International Family Nursing Conference,
1. Illness Suffering and Family Healing: Raising your Clinical Effectiveness to the Next Level, Co-Presenting with Dr Janice M Bell, Pre-Conference Workshop,
2. CFAM and CFIM: Reflections on the Reciprocity of Professional and Personal Application of Two Clinical Models over 30 Years, Co-Presenting with Dr Maureen Leahey, Podium Presentation.
3. Calm The Amygdala And Other New Family Interventions: The Unexpected Connection To Brain Science For Softening Suffering. Solo Podium Presentation.